
Last year I did something that I never imagined that I would or could ever do. I completed a half marathon. I admit it was not in record time but, I finished within the time limit and got a medal. I could not have done that without my friend, Megan (what’s up Megan!!). However, Megan is not here now. She went back to the states and I have been a little unmotivated to exercise lately. Isn’t it so much easier to get up and out at 6 am when you know someone is waiting on you!
I want to do many things this year so I thought I would start here!
I need support and encouragement! And, I want to give it,too! I want to share more with family and friends! I want to be self motivated and not a procrastinator! So sometimes, I just need a kick in the rear to get me going!! Feel free to let me know when I am slacking!
This is the plan in a nutshell:
1 Year Reading Plan
New Recipe each week
Meal Plan (eat more healthy)
Exercise/Stretch – REGULARLY
Take more Pics – AND share them!
So, we will start there and see where we go!
Love Y’all!